There are nine members of this team: Harold Bess, John Browning, Hal Chase, Andrew Draper, Reggie Farr, Brad Palmer, Chic Randow, Wayne Reed and Pastor Tim.
There are five primary objectives for this team:
1. serve as assistants to the Pastor in matters relative to the spiritual and worship life of the congregation
2. offer fraternal admonition and consolation to those members who give evidence of the need for personal spiritual attention
3. be involved in the employment and welfare of the congregation's employees
4. assist the Pastor and Servant Leadership Council in stated and assigned administrative tasks involved in the congregation's work
5. work toward involving all members of the congregation in the accepted Mission & Ministry Plan
Besides discussing worship schedules for the next few months we spent time in prayer for our congregation and individuals among us.
We hope to be re-establishing our regular telephone "check-in" calls; some of you may be asked to help with this.
Please join us in prayer for the 10 people engaged in our Basics & Beginnings Class.